Skip to main content

Viddy Documentation: 67 Days

Here is another awkward viddy documentation of my voice change. There's a bit o' difference!



In other news, yesterday was my brother's birthday. Aww, a little Valentine baby! It was oodles of aging fun. Most of it was spent with my mom, dad, brother, and his girlfriend.

Speaking of family and spending time together, I have numerous traumatizing memories of scratching my dad's pimply back. Zits popping, pus and blood under my fingernails. My brother also developed backne and my mom would pop his back pimples and put medicine on them. Me, on the other hand - I've never had a back pimple. Yet, last night, there I was, head in my mom's lap while she popped my backne. Gah, seriously. The shame.

I really shouldn't share this kind of flattering information. I'm becoming more of an irresistible Casanova every day.

Ahem, moving on, later in the evening we went to see a picture show that lacked a single uplifting moment - 'Revolutionary Road'.

Well, I lie. There were a couple of uplifting moments, actually. For one, Kate Winslet was in it, who I'm entirely content gazing upon until there's no tomorrow. Unless she's in The Reader, where her presence isn't enough to redeem the boring and repetitive horror of it.

For another, a family came in where there were a few adults and literally about five little kids. They all come marching down the aisle, occupy sits up front. There were a total of two sex scenes in the movie and, during each, the family would rise, all of the children were marched out up the aisle (and all were curiously looking over their shoulders at the screen the entire way) then, after the scene, marched back down the aisle and into their seats.

Ha! Oh boy.

And, on another uber uplifting note, after my first experiencing using a non-solo mens restroom I've been on a kick, exclusively using mens restrooms in public left and right with zero incidents. Last night was particularly uplifting because the restroom was more packed than I'd ever experienced thus far.

First, I held the door open for a feller who was exiting and he thanked me. Then, every single urinal was taken and as I approached the first stall and went to open the door, low and behold, there was a person in there urinating.

I was stunned. From my experience in womens restrooms it's exceptionally rare and a definite accident if the stall door of an occupied stall is open. And it always results in an embarrassing, apology-ridden incident.

I didn't let my surprise show, though, and casually backed up and entered the stall next to it. When all was said and done, I stood at the sink amongst about 5 other individuals, washed my hands, dried them, walked out. No second looks. No comments. No gasps. No security.

When it comes to bidness in mens restrooms, I purchased 'The Pissin' Passin' Packer' from DJ Knows Dicks on Friday which I'm all giddy aboot. The desire behind it is multi-functional, see. Not only will it make it much more comfortable to use mens restrooms for me (i.e. having the option to stand at a urinal or at the toilet in a stall, if necessary), but I'm also anticipating that it's going to feel "whole" to some extent.

Comments

  1. Hmm. I hadn't thought about it, but I guess if guys are used to using the urinals out in the open, they might not feel much need to shut the stall doors when urinating in a stall, either. Maybe that's why my friend doesn't bother closing the bathroom door most of the time, when pissing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, your voice is WAY different. Well not *way*, but there is definitely a noticeable difference.

    Here is this, in case you wanted to be enraged today:

    http://qsaltlake.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1083:anti-gay-group-places-full-page-ad-in-sl-tribune&catid=26:local

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell a difference in your voice, fo sho! Even though it may not be the ultimate voice you want, it's very different from Melanie's soft-spoken and truly female voice. Go transition bot!

    so the PPP is interesting. I'm curious how sanitary it would be. I'd still feel the need to wipe, yanno? I'd also be afraid of leaks - who wants pissy penis pants? (a less desireable PPP) Nobody would care what gender you identify with when you have a puddle in the nethers. Then again, I'm hopelessly clumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay4tay: Oh wow. That's quite the ad. It's curious to me how the Salt Lake Tribune would run an ad like this, but I've known them to refuse to run a whole slew of peaceful, compassionate animal rights ads.

    Oh free speech exceptions. Back to this ad, though, it's astounding how threatened some people are about progress and change. They can't stop the tide, though - even with their well-funded hate ad campaigns. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. dscokween: Actually, the risk of piddle puddles is specifically why I went for the DJ Knows Dicks one. In a number of forums and discussions I've come across about pack n' pissers, this one got the best feedback in regards to comfort and no spillagability. ;]

    I'll learn soon enough, though. Practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to seem like a total weirdo, but I kinda wanna see you use this pissing pack! Hehe! BTW, your story about the family was HAHAhilarious!!! Seriously laughed out loud so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carmen: You're just flirting. It's okay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PART 1: Double Incision Mastectomy with Nipple Grafts by Dr. Cori Agarwal Surgery Photos (EXTREMELY GRAPHIC)

Earlier today I learned that Dr. Cori Agarwal’s medical secretary would come in to take photographs during my 3 hour surgery on August 11, 2011. As a warning, these photos are extremely graphic , but also incredibly informative and educational. This is why I’m displaying them after the “read more” button below instead of as a photo gallery. Extremely Graphic:

Exciting News from Utah!

Exciting things are happening in Salt Lake City, Utah! Last night there was a panel specifically about employment discrimination based on gender identity and a proposed diversity bill. It received a fair amount of media coverage, like this article in the Salt Lake Tribune: After losing her job, transgender Utahn fights workplace discrimination Salt Lake City resident Candice Metzler wanted to let her work colleagues see the transition she already had begun in her personal life. Known to them as a man, Metzler wore mascara, eyeliner and white-tipped acrylic nails to a company barbecue. Read more > or this coverage from Fox 13: link no longer available It's refreshing to see that there's friendlier coverage of transgender people, even in such a conservative GOP state. The above coverage even ended with: "if you're an employer open to hiring transgender individuals" there's a link on their site to DiversityJobs.com ! Just 6 months ago the bills und

TrannySaurus Rex: Take 2

Transtastic shirt that my friend, Nick James , made for my birthday. Thank you, Nick!