Skip to main content

Paul Frank has imprisoned Tranny Saurus Rex somewhere dark and damp!

My dear friend Andrew pointed me towards the world's most transtastic shirt ever (which fiercely pushed Original Plumbing's "Nobody Knows I'm A Transsexual" tee into 2nd place to hold the #1 international position).

The Paul Frank TrannySaurus Rex Tee!!!!!!

Look at those bedazzling red stilettos! Ohmygawd!

It's as though Promestheus himself had me in mind when he fashioned this out of clay and brought it to life by the four winds, with all the goddesses of Olympus assembled to adorn it and let it loose to float down to Earth just for me to one day wear.

Or it could've just been a 2009 discontinued phase from Paul Frank that's, as I briefly mentioned, seemingly discontinued. What! Where was I in 2009? Where was Andrew? Why didn't I know about this? Why hasn't this cloth adorned my body every single day for an entire year now?

To ease my pain, I e-mailed the Paul Frank reps about it to ask if they have this shirt hidden somewhere dark and damp - or, if it could be resurrected somehow. If not, I have a genius back-up plan that involves an incredibly talented professional illustrator friend and a silk screen. No details on that forthcoming.

Comments

  1. See if you can find one in a tank top style for summer for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Isn't it amazing? We'll have to take matters into our own crafty hands if necessary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TrannySaurus Rex: Take 2

Transtastic shirt that my friend, Nick James , made for my birthday. Thank you, Nick!

Political Trananigans

The political trananigans I've discovered in Utah are vast and abundant. Just the other night, for example, I attended a trans-specific lobbyist training that was presented by Equality Utah and we had another transtacular activist meeting. Go red state go! I decided to go to this training since, well, the prospect of lobbying has always been an intimidating one to me. Not just because it sounds very foreign and daunting, but, on another level, I’ve worried that my presence would do more damage to a cause I care about than aid it just due to being gender variant and having a more non-LDS-looking appearance. Even if I spruced up, I’d worried that an LDS (Latter-day Saints/Mormon) representative, for example, wouldn’t be able to relate to me in any way, shape, or form and could even be afraid of me. I feared that it would be an entirely ineffective – even potentially damaging – experience. I’ve been feeling differently about this lately, though. On one level, being out has boos...

Institutionalized Sexism & Family Lovins with a Sprinkle of Woe

A few weeks ago my grandpa called and invited me to play on the extended family softball team. I've felt a little nervous in regards to writing about extended family, but I'm going to convey my perceptions and feelings as clearly as I can, while respecting anonymity! I've mentioned my cute little ol' grandparents here a few times - about how they're both refreshingly supportive of me, especially given the generational barriers between us. My cousins n' aunts n' uncles n' whatnot have also been good, in general, when it comes to being friendly and respectful towards me and my partners. I don't get to interact with them all too often and when I do it's usually maybe a few times a year around the holidays. They interact with one another a great deal, however - presumably due to having more in common (most are married, have children, etc.) All n' all, I feel super uber fortunate to have the support and acceptance that I DO have. It's es...