Skip to main content

Original Plumbing, featuring a very hairy beary

Speaking of whisker excitement, I received issue #2 of Original Plumbing a few days ago. I'm just as excited about it as I was about receiving the first issue! Gadz I love this trans guy objectification shindig.

This one is the "hair issue" featuring some trans fellers who have long passed the cusp of every.little.whisker obsession and onwards to the world of tediously insurmountable manscape.

Look at Ayden! Holy hairy! Is there no limit to such madness!?


Margaret Cho has a little interview in it, to boot!

I really ought not put a photo of Ayden so close to my most recent-and-now-VERY-bare-looking photo documentation but, well, one thing led to another.

Comments

  1. i love OP mag!!!!!!!!!!!! and the creators of it and some boys that i know in there are beyond awesome.
    <3


    a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the best? All that tranny boy objectification is empowering!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TrannySaurus Rex: Take 2

Transtastic shirt that my friend, Nick James , made for my birthday. Thank you, Nick!

Political Trananigans

The political trananigans I've discovered in Utah are vast and abundant. Just the other night, for example, I attended a trans-specific lobbyist training that was presented by Equality Utah and we had another transtacular activist meeting. Go red state go! I decided to go to this training since, well, the prospect of lobbying has always been an intimidating one to me. Not just because it sounds very foreign and daunting, but, on another level, I’ve worried that my presence would do more damage to a cause I care about than aid it just due to being gender variant and having a more non-LDS-looking appearance. Even if I spruced up, I’d worried that an LDS (Latter-day Saints/Mormon) representative, for example, wouldn’t be able to relate to me in any way, shape, or form and could even be afraid of me. I feared that it would be an entirely ineffective – even potentially damaging – experience. I’ve been feeling differently about this lately, though. On one level, being out has boos...

Institutionalized Sexism & Family Lovins with a Sprinkle of Woe

A few weeks ago my grandpa called and invited me to play on the extended family softball team. I've felt a little nervous in regards to writing about extended family, but I'm going to convey my perceptions and feelings as clearly as I can, while respecting anonymity! I've mentioned my cute little ol' grandparents here a few times - about how they're both refreshingly supportive of me, especially given the generational barriers between us. My cousins n' aunts n' uncles n' whatnot have also been good, in general, when it comes to being friendly and respectful towards me and my partners. I don't get to interact with them all too often and when I do it's usually maybe a few times a year around the holidays. They interact with one another a great deal, however - presumably due to having more in common (most are married, have children, etc.) All n' all, I feel super uber fortunate to have the support and acceptance that I DO have. It's es...